Thursday, February 5, 2009

It's Alive!!

Yeah, so remember the vacuum I mentioned in a previous post that I got for my birthday? Well, I used it for the first time today and got the shock of my life. I vacuumed my bedroom – just one SMALL room – and emptied the canister to find this:

Pictures 2402
A dust ball the size of a large rodent. Uugghhhh!! Eeewwwwwww!! Vomit!!

After I picked myself up off the floor, I got to thinking. All this, from vacuuming just one room!! Now, I am not the cleanest person in the world, but I am also by no means a slob. It absolutely floors me to think that I have been living and sleeping in the same room with such a large amount of filth, and I now fear for what else might be hiding out down there. Can you sterilize carpet?

I can feel things crawling on me. Really, I can.

On the upside, my new vacuum is one awesome sucking machine!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That IS scary. You can definitely sterilize your carpet- but now you need a carpet cleaner for your next birthday! :)

Sam and James said...

You would have loved living in Kowanyama with me, my motto was...if it moves kill it, if not vacuum and dust it! Worked for me.

Blythe said...

Repulsive. Totally repulsive.