Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Damn Recession

So, I went into See’s Candies today for a little sugar rush, and for the first time EVER, was not offered a free sample. Nor were any of the other people waiting in line with me.

Excuse me? Baking powder? No free chocolaty goodness?! The free sample is the main motive behind any of my visits to See’s, and I am now truly saddened by its apparent discontinuance.

6a00c10e0f6464d3b400f48cfc85590001-500pi[1]
What next? Are we going to have to start paying for the use of pillows and blankets on airline flights? Oh wait………

Stupid economy.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

don't worry, obama has scribbled into his stimulus plan that everyone gets all the free chocolate they can stand.

Jessica said...

All these posts so close together are making me lightheaded with joy.

PDXTingeys said...

What?! No free chocolate, that is unheard of! I hope this recession is over soon.

Blythe said...

WHAT THE...?! What is this world coming to?

Sam and James said...

That is just rude. Looks like you will nedd to move over here ... we still get free samples ... infact we get entire meals! Oh wait that was a soup kitchen for the homeless... I'm bad!

Jessica said...

I was just in the mall today and thought of you because See's had a cart set up outside the store offering samples to anyone walking by- you didn't even have to buy their stuff. Now that is impressive.