So, they killed Osama Bin Laden a couple of weeks ago. But instead of postulating at the possible political ramifications of this event, or discussing whether or not it was the right thing to do (it was), I am going to share some of my favorite Facebook status updates from that evening.
Here you go....….
- Chuck Norris was let loose in Pakistan today.
- I had a sneaky feeling he was hiding in Abbottabad…..
- I wish a navy seal would take out whoever is making gas prices go up.
- We might destroy two countries in the process, but if you mess with America, we will find you.
- Somebody killed the bastard!
- I can't help but think that somehow Jack Bauer was involved.
- NBC now concludes its coverage of Obama announcing Bin Laden's death, and joins its previously scheduled programming of “That Trump Guy who Questioned Obama's Birth Certificate” in progress.
- Bin Laden's death has abruptly curtailed all discussion and coverage of an overly-hyped Royal Wedding. What an unintended, yet serendipitous consequence. A twofer!
I have some pretty funny friends.
That is all.