Sunday, November 16, 2008

Insane in the Mem-Brain......

So, you know that mood you get in when it’s, like, 3:00 in the morning, and you are totally loopy? You know – all of your inhibitions are down, and everything is REEEALLLLLY funny? Well, that happened the other day at work (except that it was only 9:00 in the morning)…..and, well…..unfortunately the results of that mood were captured on film.









What can I say? It was Friday, we were tired and burned out, there were props available, and a camera was close by. You would have done the same, and you know it!

Makes you want to run out and have surgery tomorrow, now, doesn’t it? On the upside, I really do LOVE my job!

5 comments:

Blythe said...

No I do NOT want to run out and have surgery. But it looks like you crazy kids had fun! X-lay, loom two!

Jessica said...

I'm so glad you posted again! Fun pics! You guys are cute!!

Sam and James said...

Happy to know that you enjoy your job, even happier that I'm currenlty well and not in need of any form of surgery.

Missi Waldron said...

I would have a hard time not doing that everyday. So glad that you enjoy your job and have a blog to show us just how much!

Karina & John Calderwood said...

I am so excited to keep checking back and see what you have updated. I miss you SO much.