Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Better Go Find Your Ice Skates……

…..because I’m pretty sure that hell has just frozen over.

Why, you ask?

Because I have just done something that I SWORE I would never do. Something that friends have been trying to convince me to do for years, but to which I have been vehemently opposed.

I layered my hair.

Okay, okay. I know that to most of you, this may not seem like a very big deal. But to me – a creature of habit and not of change – it is! For years, I have worn my hair long and straight. It was easy to maintain and required little to no thought on my part. It was by no means boring, but it wasn’t necessarily exciting either.

Well, lately I have been on this whole “seize the day” kick, and last Saturday that seizing manifested itself in a crazy (sort of) new haircut.

iPhone Pics 245 

iPhone Pics 270 (2)

iPhone Pics 271 (2)

For those of you who don’t see me every day or who don’t know me super well, you may not even notice a difference. And maybe there isn’t a huge one. But hey, baby steps people!

Though I am still adjusting to the various lengths of hair I now have, I am LOVING the new do! And I can’t wait to experiment with it!

Maybe I should listen to my friends more often……

7 comments:

PDXTingeys said...

Cute hair, I love it!!

Emalei Ambrosio said...

OMG!!!! I NEVER thought I would see the day! :) heehee

I LOVE it, Court! It makes a huge difference! So glad you got the courage to do it! Miss you!

Derek and Becca Theurer said...

I'm totally a fan! And I'm very proud of you. It looks great. Way to seize the day.

Chris and Hilary said...

You look hot!!

Sam and James said...

Looks good, I had Lon cut and colour my hair last week ... I had 5 inches chopped off.Must have been the week for hair cuts.

kim said...

Love the layers! Such a cute change, you look beautiful as ever!

Karina & John Calderwood said...

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!