Saturday, July 4, 2009

Blog Blackout

So, first of all, happy Fourth of July everyone!!

As I write this, I am mere hours away from taking a flight outta here – to Costa Rica!!

That’s right – for the next week, I will basking on the beaches and swinging through the rainforests of Costa Rica’s western coastline, and I couldn’t be more excited!!

Since the internet availability is kind of unpredictable down there, I probably won’t be posting during my vacay. However, once I get back…………get ready for a deluge!

On a separate, but somewhat related, summertime note, look at these totally cute flip-flops I just bought.

Shoes_iAEC1028237[1]

Aren’t they adorable?

See you in a week!!

6 comments:

Sam and James said...

Have a great time in the sunshine. Love the new "thongs" (as they are known out here) very cute.

Jessica said...

Have so much fun! That's awesome!!!

Unknown said...

That does sound like Pura Vida. Don't leave without trying arroz con pollo and their fantastic mangos.

Becca Theurer said...

I'm totally jealous! That sounds like so much fun. I can't wait to hear all about it.
I'm still hoping to convince Derek of a South/Central America vacation sometime. Maybe your blog can be one of my arguments in favor of...

Blythe said...

I hope you're having fun! I'm leaving for Europe today...talk to ya in a few weeks!

A said...

You and Blythe are snots! Thanks for rubbing it in for all of us sitting at home reading your blogs. :)