Thursday, March 12, 2009

Smarty-pants

So, my beautiful, intelligent, amazing, glorious sister, Blythe Eden, got accepted into the Masters Program for Marriage and Family Therapy at the University of San Diego this week. Wahoo!!

This is quite a difficult program and a difficult university to get into, and she worked so extremely hard to get where she is – and it paid off. She begins matriculating as a Torero this Fall. I am one very proud big sister.

Congratulations, Blythe-O!! I have no doubt that you will totes be the star of your class in no time!!

Pictures 1609

5 comments:

Sharlie Kaltenbach said...

Wow! That is so great! You guys are such great sisters, I love seeing sisters who love each other so much and are so close : ) I loved all your Valentine Pics too... it looks like you guys had such a fun girls day, those are the best! We'll have to check out that cool rain forest restaurant next time we are at California Adventure! Love, Shar

Blythe said...

Awwwwwwwww, how sweet are you? You are totes the best sister in the world!

Sam and James said...

that's great news, when does she start?

Jessica said...

Congrats to Blythe! I know she will love it.

Sam and James said...

Court, I left you a message on my blog. I hope you were able to get it. love Sam